Wednesday, March 2, 2011

what is this life full of care!

Its impeccable assumption for me to think on one I trust is loyal to my aspirations. I rather never think of him playing games of use and throw with me. The most pivotal point in a trust factor that leads to its rupture is when it’s unidirectional affair. Each and everything around you makes you feel moronic. Exactly something happening with me....
The worst thing in the world is the utter dependence on someone whom you trust. Your compassion encompasses you. You lose focus from your real work of interest. It’s a most disastrous feeling in the life of a person. I was losing my hold on myself and also on my performance.  I was under the constant agitation of being betrayed at some or other point of time.  Everyone says that the person communicates only for the fulfilment of his needs. There is nothing like called friendship existing on the earth. These are the notion of emotional fools. My take is if this the very truth of this materialistic era then what’s the difference between a human and philanderer? Both have same take on relationship only the genre differs. I was not ready to accept the truth of being betrayed but I can’t let down those who have hopes for me. This is juxtaposition that makes me bewildered. I can’t hide rather I can protect myself under the shelf of reasons. To forget one you trust is too difficult and to avert yourself to new is more difficult.
On the whole, my fundamental of trust on one...has abashed me in front of myself. My future notion is to now trust on books. They never cheat, beat and betray. They are far better than the selfish human. There is no bone of contention midst a book and human.
My pinnacle of success will one day make me realise that my decision to move ahead was wise enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment